Thursday, July 30, 2009

Email from Gordon Novel

I received the following email from Gordon Novel on July 1.

Gary:

I don't know anything more about JFK's assassination than you do other than to say I believe what Sam Giancano's nephew Chuck and Sam's son said about his father doing it in Chuck's neat book "Double Cross" in that Sam engineered the work and hired the guys who did it which involved Hoover and the Bureau, MJ-12 and the Nazi Gehlen Org.

Jim Marrs and I are very close friends so I see the big hit in much the same light and uses the same fact base that Jim pro pounds in his book "Cross Fire" that Oliver Stone adapted for his film "JFK". I am not a fan however of Clay Shaw conspiring with anyone to kill John. I know for a fact that Garrison framed everyone he accused of plotting to do it including me as I was only 22 at the time and who is going to trust some punk kid to kill a President. People are hired to do that have long track records and a solid reputation for keeping their mouth shut. My ambition was to produce World Fairs and that's what I was doing and have done to no small extent.

I was Jim's Chief of Security one day and his "Most Important Material Witness" the day after I accused him of being a total fraud on NBC Evening News and proved it. Jim for revenge puts me on the Grassy Knoll when I am having lunch with Elizabeth Taylor at Toots Shor's restaurant relieving her of $650K for her stepson Mike Todd Jr's.theatrical musical's lease of my Old French Opera House in my Bourbon Street Pavilion at the New York Worlds Fair. So much for Garrison's historical legal farce.

Call me if you want to ask me questions I can answer. I am not remotely the bloody "Oracle of Delphi" on who shot John. I don't believe Oswald killed him meaning he was framed and a patsy. The case will IHMO will never be solved until we can travel or scan forward and backward in TIME. That is likely about to become do able in the near future. Hope I have been of help.

GN
I haven't called him yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Cannon said...

In the 1970s, while staying in Butner prison, Novel wrote an 11 page handwritten letter to Mary Ferrell, whom he humorously addressed as "Dragon Lady." The first eight pages detail Novel's interest in offbeat physics. The last few pages talk about the JFK assassination.

At that time, Novel asserted that to his certain personal knowledge, the hit was directed by Helms and Angleton, using a special weapon provided by Mitch WerBell. He offered many other details.

Later, in the wake of the Stone film, Novel delivered a Castro-did-it theory in a TV interview.

I think the letter to Ferrell is closer to the truth. I used to have a copy of it but I lost my files in one of my moves. Quite a few others within the research community have it.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous John said...

This is great stuff.

8:09 PM  
Blogger George W.Bailey said...

He is right. Traveling back in time is the only way finding out of what happened.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gary, do you have contact information for Gordon?

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blog Directory Anti-Bush Newsgroup Blogarama - The Blog Directory